Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MY BEAUTY


Lupita Nyong'o

African Style
Lupita Amondi Nyong’o was born in March 1,1983 in Mexico city.She was the mixer of two country parent her mother was Mexico citizen while her father was Kenya citizen.

The Lupita Nyong’o start acting when she was about 14 yrs.She start to impress cinema audience since she was at college drama and leter she become Production Assistance after gradute.She was producing many different movie and drama.

In spite of the good work produce still they were facing critism due to their colour,many of the white people where showing critism to her.But her mothe was giving him a hope to reach their dream by giving her the word which encourage.My mother was told me that "You can't eat beauty. It doesn't feed you."

But  these words plagued and bothered me.I didn't really understand them until finally I realized that beauty was not a thing that I could acquire or consume, it was something that I just had to be. And what my mother meant when she said you can't eat beauty was that you can't rely on how you look to sustain you. What does sustain us... what is fundamentally beautiful is compassion for yourself and for those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul.

My mother taught me that your presentation is an expression of how much you care about yourself and those around you.